Human Resources Consulting Service
Have a human resources problem? Question? Crisis?
Do you simply need to brainstorm a problem or a particular employee situation?
NPMA members can now call, email or text Seay Management Consultants to speak with one of their HR consultants free of charge regarding any employment issue that arises in your business. The comprehensive menu of services provided include:
- Telephone and email advice, guidance and direction.
- Writing and Revising Employee Handbooks.
- Writing, Developing and Implementing Affirmative Action Plans, where required by Federal regulations.
- Managing OFCCP Affirmative Action Audits.
- Compliance with all of the Employment Regulations that cover pest management companies.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Advice, Analysis Policy and Recommendations.
- Resolving Discrimination Charges or Claims of Unfair Treatment.
- Human Resources Management Audits.
- Wage and Hour Analysis, Advice and Recommendations.
- Employee Opinion Surveys, Analysis and Recommendations.
- Management Development and Supervisory Training.
- Leadership Assessment and Development Programs.
- Compensation Management and Salary Administration Programs.
- Performance Appraisal Forms and Systems.
- Developing and Writing Job Descriptions.
- Counter-Union Campaigns-Remaining Union Free.
- Labor Relations Guidance and Advice.
- Americans With Disabilities Advice and Recommendations.
- Assistance with Employee Matters such as Discipline and Dismissal.
- Resolving Employee Problems and Conflicts.
- Preventing and Resolving Sexual Harassment Problems and other Sensitive Work Issues.
- Resolving Wage and Hour and Department of Labor Investigations.
- Assistance in Executive and Management Search Efforts by Recruiting, Screening and Interviewing Prospective Candidates.
- Out-Placement Services -- Assistance and Guidance for Employees in Career Transition.
- Other Specialized Management Services.
In addition, if you have a situation that requires more attention, such as developing an employee handbook, compensation program, or EEOC discrimination investigations, NPMA members will receive a special 15 percent discount!
Sandy Seay and his associates are very familiar with the pest management industry, having represented and advised pest management companies for nearly 50 years. For more information about Seay Management Consultants, click here. To contact Sandy Seay, call 407-426-9484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Regulations for Exempt Employees.